"...we've secured a coworking space right across the hallway from BMQ HQ!"
Kia ora e hoa (hello friends)!
We’re very excited to announce that we've secured a coworking space right across the hallway from BMQ HQ! Much like our sweet little studio, it's a bright, sunny and freshly renovated old-school dance studio in South Dunedin. The renovations aren't quite complete yet as you can see from the photos, but it's going to be gorgeous.
Let me tell you about some of the perks!
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 24/7 access for long term stays
- Easy access to public transport (there's a bus stop at our front door)
- Secure storage space for bikes
- Free parking close by
- Work within 5 minutes’ walk of numerous eateries, a supermarket, a pharmacy and The Warehouse (so convenient)!
- If you heart so desires, join the Balancing Monkey Games team for lunch every other Friday!
- Kitchenette with kettle, fridge and microwave
- Heat pump
- Air purifier & smoke alarm
- Unisex bathroom
- Original mural by our artist Tom Garden
There is a downside - there is stairs only access. Sorry!
From the 1st of July, you'll be able to rent a desk space on a monthly basis and get free access to the meeting room (pictured right)! If you want more information on pricing, or if you have further questions, contact us here on this website via the menu on the top-right side of our page, or email contact @ balancingmonkeygames.com directly for more details or to register your interest!